Terry Realty Group is ready to lend a helping hand to Military Service members and Veterans purchasing or selling a home and navigating through the VA home loan process. Natalie Terry, Owner & Broker, is a Veteran of the Army Reserves and also has the distinction of being a certified Military Relocation Professional (MRP). Natalie’s experience and training allow her to provide the best possible real estate advice to military members and their families as well as ensure a smooth, stress free experience. Contact us today to get started!
Also, read more about our growing and thriving Veteran groups/services in the greater Charlotte area.
VA Home Loan Advantages
Most VA Home Loans are handled entirely by private lenders and VA rarely gets involved in the loan approval process. The VA guarantees a portion of the loan allowing the lender to provide Veterans with more favorable terms such as:
- No down payments (Sales price must not exceed the appraised value of property).
- No private mortgage insurance premium requirement.
- VA rules limit the amount you can be charged for closing costs and closing costs can be paid by the seller.
- The lender can’t charge you a penalty fee if you pay the loan off early.
What You Should Know
- You don’t have to be a first-time home buyer.
- You can reuse your VA home loan benefit.